The syndication hubs represent a way to aggregate content relevant to the Institute from outside sources, including blogs and social media. You can use these externally hosted tools to organize, tag, and publish information to our site. Read how you can participate and contribute.
- The Flow – includes all content created and syndicated into this site, consider this the firehose. http://t509massive.org/flow
- The Blog Hub – contributions from external blogs http://t509massive.org/category/blog-hub/
- The diigo Hub – tag posts using diigo with t509massive to share resources http://t509massive.org/category/hubs/diigo/
- The Quick Post Hub – ideas, questions, reflections, media sent to the site via email http://t509massive.org/category/hubs/quick-post/
- The Twitter Hub – share your thoughts with us using the #t509massive http://t509massive.org/category/hubs/twitter/
- The Photo Hub – show us what you think through flickr and Instagram by tagging t509massive http://t509massive.org/category/hubs/photo/